Page 1 of 2
What is BAOR?
The Burbank Association of REALTORS® is a professional trade organization representing REALTOR® and Affiliate members engaged in real estate business. We are honored to have been in existence and serving our Members and the Community of Burbank since 1922. The Association is the parent entity for the following:
- The California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS) is a partnered service to provide the Matrix MLS. The CRMLS platform serves as a portal for adding, maintaining, and searching for listings.
- The Community Service Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit entity, made up of Real Estate Professionals who facilitate housing and education in the community by leveraging resources through fundraising, allocation and service. Our mission is to mentor and educate stakeholders, veterans, students and housing professionals by utilizing grants and fundraising to promote financial stability, leadership, education and counseling in the community.
- Affiliate Members are (Non-Licensee) business that which includes home warranty, loans & mortgage lending, escrow companies, insurance home warranty, title companies, advertising firm, pest control, and other services. Affiliate members join the board every Thursday for a weekly Marketing Meeting. They introduce themselves, promote, and advertise with other affiliate members and REALTOR® agents.
- Young Professional Network (YPN) is a forum for members of similar age and interests to network and discuss business related issues by planning activities which will maximize participation of interested members.
- REALTOR® Action Fund (RAF) raises money to advance the goals of our REALTOR® political action committees (PACs) at the local, state, and federal levels of government. RAF supports and/or opposes candidtates for elected offic who understand, or don't understand, REALTOR® issues.
Thank you for your interest in being a sponsor of the Burbank Association of REALTORS®. It is our responsibility to ensure a valuable relationship both for your company and our members. Together we can decide which sponsorship avenues will be the most beneficial.