PAY YOUR ANNUAL DUES ONLINE
The 2022 Burbank Association of REALTORS® Annual Membership Dues invoice is available online.
Annual Dues Payment FAQ’s
Q: Can I pay my dues online?
Q: I don’t remember my login ID and password.
Q: I logged in to the Member Center. How do I pay my invoice?
A: Please follow the directions below.
1. On the right side of the page, under "MY MEMBERSHIP," click on the "PAY MY DUES AND FEES" link.
2. On your "Account" page, you can view the PDF version of the invoice by clicking on the invoice number or the PDF logo.
3. If you are ready to pay, click on the box under PAY NOW and click on the blue "CHOOSE PAYMENT OPTIONS" button at the bottom. Don't be alarmed about the total amount due. This amount includes "OPTIONAL" charges, and you can modify the amount on the next screen.
4. If you wish to modify the OPTIONAL charges like the REALTOR® Action Fund (RAF) - for a higher or lower amount - Click on the word "MODIFY" - and a box will open up - adjust the amount in the box and click on OK. If the box does not open up - make sure you do not have a pop-up blocker. If you don't want to pay the optional charges, modify it to $0.00.
5. Click the appropriate blue payment button at the bottom of the screen. Click on "I AUTHORIZE THIS PAYMENT" at the bottom. Wait for a response - if it says Thank You – your payment has been accepted.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept online?
A: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Telecheck
Q: Can I pay my dues over the phone?
A: Yes. Staff is available to take payments over the phone Monday – Friday 9:30 am – 2:30 pm. We accept payments online at www.burbankrealtors.org 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
BAOR Update: Thursday Caravan Meeting will be held in person starting October 28, 2021
Join your fellow REALTORS® and Affiliates in person on Thursdays at 8:30 am. Network, preview listings and hear the latest on the State of Real Estate.
To purchase a Supra Key or to program an Electronic Lockbox please give staff a courtesy notice one hour prior to close. We appreciate your business and thank you for your patience.